Aphrodisiacs are substances that are thought to create or stimulate sexual drive and stamina through their “magical” properties. Many substances have been identified as aphrodisiacs since ancient times, often with current day, true explanations of why they do actually work to increase one’s sexual desire.
Many aphrodisiacs get their reputations simply from their appearances or texture that bear uncanny resemblance to genitalia (think oysters and snails) or anecdotal evidence mentioned throughout history. For instance, during the 17th century, bridegrooms were fed asparagus as part of their pre-wedding dinners in order to increase sexual stamina and desire for the consummation of the marriage.
Escorts may be wise to use aphrodisiacs during their encounters with clients to give them even better experiences. And, while Western medicine has not substantiated claims that these foods actually work to enhance the male sexual appetite, it certainly won’t hurt anything to try. And just providing the thought that a little dinner can set the mood may be all it takes to get your client’s blood pumping and his attention fully devoted to a good time.
Here are some foods to try in order to get your client hot to trot:
- Asparagus: Nicholas Culpepper, a XVII century English herbalist, said that asparagus “stirs up lust in men and women.” This may be entirely true, because asparagus has high quantities of Vitamin E, which helps to churn out sexual hormones such as testosterone, estrogen and progesterone. These hormones help to stimulate the sexual responses, causing your client’s penis to stand at attention and be sensitive to other stimulants.
- Avocados: Avocados, in addition to being the “super fruit” of late, have been known as an aphrodisiac since the Aztec and Mayan times. The Aztecs called the avocado the ahuacuatl, which means the “testicle tree”. As pairs of avocados hung on the trees, Aztecs said they looked like testicles. Not only do they physically resemble the sex organs, but avocados are also said to boost histamine production, which enables the body’s ability to orgasm.
- Hot chilies: Capsaicin, which is found in fiery peppers, increases the blood circulation. By getting your client’s blood pumping with a hot chili, you create extra stimulation for their nerve endings. As his nerve endings are at attention, any touching or massaging you do for your client will be enhanced.
- Bananas: The sight of a woman eating a phallus-shaped fruit is itself enough to make plenty of men horny, but in addition to that bananas are high in potassium, which is required for muscle health. Good muscle health ensures intense, strong orgasms for your clients. Bananas also provide Vitamin B, which is necessary to produce sex hormones in the body.
- Chocolate: Rumored to only work in women, this food is equally good for both genders. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine — this chemical causes dopamine to go directly to the pleasure center of your client’s brain. When this happens, overall feelings of well-being and happiness are experienced. Some even report feeing excited. When you’re excited and feel good, sex is a no-brainer. Additionally, chocolate contains a small amount of caffeine, which provides extra energy for a long evening of dating.
- Oysters: Long said to be aphrodisiacs, oysters not only resemble a woman’s sex organs, but they contain high concentrations of zinc, which helps to crank up your client’s production of testosterone. More testosterone means more sex drive. Men with low levels of zinc sometimes experience erectile dysfunction. Additionally, zinc helps with increasing levels of sperm production. Overall, oysters can help aid in a man being more of a man.
- Pomegranates: Their antioxidant qualities help to protect the lining of your client’s blood vessels. When they are protected, more blood pumps through vessels and veins, which can increase all nerve and genital sensitivity. Physical feelings are more enhanced and intense than they are without the extra help from this fruit.
- Red wine: In addition to its alcohol content, red wine has antioxidants that will help to get your client’s blood pumping. Many people report feeling “tingly” after drinking red wine, which makes their skin more sensitive. Any massage or erotic touching you do after your client drinks red wine may send them into seriously aroused territory quickly.
- Salmon: The omega-3 fatty acids contained in salmon help your body keep sex hormone production at its peak. More sex hormones being produced means more sexual arousal during your encounter. Escorts who find that salmon is a sex super-food may also want to try walnuts, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds, as they are reported to have the same effects.
- Vanilla: Vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla is reported to stimulate nerve endings and increase sexual sensations.
- Watermelon: Make your client a watermelon martini or serve some fruit along with white wine during the encounter. Watermelon contains the phytonutrient citrulline, which leads to an increase in nitric oxide in the body’s bloodstream. It helps the blood vessels to relax, which helps to speed up circulation. The more quickly blood pumps through your client’s vessels, the more quickly he can become aroused in less time.
- Almonds: Recognized as a fertility symbol in antiquity, almonds’ aroma and taste can be held responsible for enticing passion. Have a dish of almonds available for your client to eat prior to getting busy.
- Figs: The Greeks always associated figs with love and fertility, and modern-day romantics credit figs for helping them get in the mood. Maybe, it’s because the inside of the fig resembles the female sex organ. Even so, if it works for your client, give him some figs!
- Honey: This natural substance contains traces of boron, which enhances testosterone production in the male body. Boosting testosterone production increases your client’s sex drive and his ability and desire to orgasm.
It’s not certain that any of these foods will help your client get more in the mood or have a better encounter with you, but it’s fun to try.
Escorting is hard work, and you owe yourself the chance to get an edge anytime possible. Using an aphrodisiac isn’t a bad way to rev up a date, if it works.
If any of these sexy foods work with your clients, you may want to try other ingredients that are said to get their motor running: fennel, cardamom, mango, cayenne, ginger, nutmeg, celery, gingko, squash, cinnamon, ginseng, peaches, Goji berries and hemp seeds.