When you’re an escort, your clients expect the highest degree of pampering and spoiling from you when they are on an appointment with you. You are good at spoiling and pampering them, however, when it comes to taking care of yourself, you may be letting some things go when life gets busy. Forgetting to pamper yourself may result in you not being able to do your job as well; it’s important to take care of yourself in order to keep up all aspects and traits of being an effective escort. Here are some tips:
- Maintain a healthy diet. As a woman or a man on the go, it may be tempting to grab processed junk or fast food when it’s time to grab a bite to eat between appointments. These types of foods don’t give you the vitamins and nutrients your body requires when you’re constantly on the run. Try to maintain a diet that balances vegetables, carbohydrates and proteins. Eat lots of bright-colored foods such as peppers, squash, eggplant and spinach. Indulge in fruits such as papaya, bananas, oranges and pears. Consume lean meats such as bison or turkey. Concentrate on portion control, too. A typical serving size of any food is about the size of your fist.
- Get regular exercise. Regular exercise not only helps you to stay in shape, but it also keeps your body and spirit in tone, builds energy, and reinforces your immune system. Strength training, interval training and aerobic exercise are all forms of fitness that should be a part of your weekly work out regime. Aim for at least 30 minutes every day, but if that’s not possible, attempt to exercise every other day.
- Beautify yourself. Not only does this make you easier on the eyes, which is naturally good for an escort, but it adds that extra self esteem that neither escorts nor ‘civilians’ will ever say ‘no’ to. Get a new haircut, have a chemical peel, go for a manicure or pedicure. Boosting your self image may give you that extra edge to convince a client to book an appointment with you.
- De-stress regularly. Being an escort is not without its stress and trouble. Whether you’re stressed about what to tell family and friends, a particular client or generating enough income to maintain your lifestyle, stress is going to be a part of your life as an escort (in addition to other daily stresses). Whether it’s taking time each day to read the paper or a book, listen to music, take a bubble bath or do something else that helps to take the edge off (in a healthy manner), make sure you give yourself a chance to de-stress and relax. A relaxed escort is apt to be a happy escort, which means you are able to give more to your clients.
- Stay informed. It’s important to stay up to date on current affairs, not only for your own peace of mind and general knowledge, but it’s also important from the standpoint of being an escort. Your clients expect you to be knowledgeable and informed about the world around you. Find online news sources that resonate with you and stay away from newspapers or television.
- Limit yourself from unhealthy activities. An escort is expected to be a party girl; however, too much partying and not enough time for yourself may limit your abilities to perform well as an escort. Limit unhealthy activities such as too much alcohol consumption or drug use. Refrain from risky behavior (unsafe situations while escorting or in your personal life). Enforce your boundaries with potential relationship partners and clients.