When you’re working in the industry, there always seems to be that one escort in your area that, literally, everyone wants to book for an encounter. It doesn’t seem to matter which demographics a client seems to fit into, he wants to see her. If you’re not currently the “it” escort, don’t dismay. It’s possible that you will have your turn soon, if you play your cards correctly.
The difference between you and that escort is how you promote yourself. Of course, looks and personality factor into the entire equation, but you can create an image for yourself that is irresistible to clients, too. Use these tips to become the escort everyone wants to meet:
- Post consistently amazing ads. Your profile is the window to your soul when you are marketing yourself online to prospective clients. You want to give away pertinent information that will persuade a client to call you, without rambling extraneously and boring him. The perfect balance is sometimes hard to meet, as it’s always a work in progress. What works this week to attract clients may fizzle out in two weeks. You never know, so you must consistently update your profile, making note of extremely successful ones. A truly effective profile should include intelligent discourse about yourself that provides insight that speaks directly to clients. Share some of your tasteful, appropriate innermost thoughts or feelings, without revealing too much, in addition to providing a physical description. Within the profile, you must also tell your client why he should book you. Whether that’s because you provide individualized attention or special tricks you learned from a courtesan, it really doesn’t matter, as long as it’s something your client will want to experience.
- Keep yourself in good physical condition. Make exercise and fitness a priority as you attempt to excel as an escort. Some clients really dig the cut and muscled look on a woman; others, though, simply want a woman to be fit and somewhat toned. The “it” escort of the time is likely toned, with a few accentuated curves in the “right” spots. To get that shape, work out doing cardio exercises and then focus attention to build your booty. If you’re not the bustiest escort, don’t worry about it. Push-up bras can do wonders, and once a client gets you naked, he’s really past the point of turning you down for a more boob-alicious choice. Part of your good physical condition also includes stamina and endurance. As you grow more fit, your endurance for activities with your clients also increases, which is a win-win for both of you.
- Take only flattering photos and publish only the best shots. As you work to perfect your form, be sure to emphasize your shape and personality through the photos you post to your profiles and include in your marketing. (The photos should not be pornographic – they can show off your figure in other ways.) You’ve probably noticed that the most recent in-demand escort has photos that exceed the selfie in the bathroom mirror. Even if you can’t afford professional photos, consider doing research online about how to create your own backdrops and ways to light your setting so your photos appear more professional. Learn to utilize photo editing software to maximize the effects of your pictures; applying filters, cropping and a bit of manipulation can make a mediocre photo into a fabulous one. Experiment with different angles that catch your best sides, being ever mindful of concealing your face if you’re not comfortable with revealing your identity. In addition to concealing your face, flattering photos can also help disguise any less appealing areas such as a bit of junk in your trunk or a small tummy pouch, as long as your overall figure is not deceiving.
- A smile is as good as a 1,000 words. Many escorts think they have to be sullen, pouty and lusty-faced in their photos and in person. This is so untrue. Clients want to visit with escorts who are happy and enjoyable to be around. When you project this through your photos in your marketing, it’s a direct way to allow clients to discover that an encounter spent with you is going to be a good time. A smile can speak volumes about your personality and is the best complement to your profile information you can have. If your profile teases the potential client about your sense of humor and attraction to fun, your smile guarantees it. If your profile suggests you’re a smart ass, your smile will confirm it. A profile that informs the client you are sweet and kind is validated further with a charming grin. Clients read lots into the smile you give them; if you don’t allow your face to be shown in your profile pictures, be sure that you light them up with a big grin during your first few moments of meeting them.
- The escorts every client wants to book all have great attitudes. An escort that is predominantly negative about everything in her life, including her clients, isn’t going to attract much business, especially when word about her outlook goes public. Clients are drawn to women who are upbeat, happy and passionate. They want to spend time with a female who embodies youthful inspiration and optimism. Even if this is difficult for you to master, you need to find a way to project this to clients. After all, you are playing a role as an escort. Dig deep within yourself and find your inner Pollyanna as a way to push yourself to be a happier escort. The “it” escort of the moment is likely one who always makes her clients feel like they are her favorites and that she loves spending time with them. To become more popular, you must translate your enthusiasm for clients to a passion for them they understand. Don’t indulge in self-criticism or disparaging comments against yourself. When clients book encounters, they don’t want to spend time building an escort up to feel proud of herself; they want one who is instantly ready to dole out the attention on them.
- Confidence is a huge factor in becoming the coveted escort. Somehow, confidence equates with sexiness. When a woman is sure of herself, that comes across as a sign to men that she will be good in bed and that she’s someone you want to get to know. Experts always tell people to “fake it until you make it,” and this piece of advice rings true for escorts, too. If you’re not fully sure of yourself or maintain doubts about your abilities with clients, hide them and pretend they don’t exist. Focus on being the best you can be, showcasing your beauty to the max and providing the most fulfilling experiences for clients possible. If you believe in yourself, clients will, too. It’s a contagious thing that you can control through projecting self esteem and contentment with yourself. Practice your confident look in front of the mirror, with friends and on strangers you meet throughout your normal day, until it becomes so natural you do it all of the time.
- Escorts who acquire significant numbers of encounter requests provide client-focused services. Even though you may focus on your clients, too, you must tell them you do in your profile so they know this. And, it’s not enough to blatantly say you provide “client-focused” services. You must explain through examples how you cater to your clients and their needs. Demonstrate that you are concerned with pleasing your clients in ways they want, instead of what makes you happy. Ensure clients that their comfort and pleasure is priority.
- Emphasize to clients that you are willing to go the extra mile to make them happy. Escorts who succeed at high levels provide personalized experiences that are far from hum-drum or typical. They veer from the “usual” in order to make their clients happy through special requests. You will need to provide details about this in your profile and marketing materials in order for clients to fully understand the extent to which you are willing to go to make them happy. Many escorts claim this same approach, but they provide no evidence. Think of an example where you made extra effort to give your client something special he wanted. Maybe you made him a birthday cake and sang to him while you were naked. Or, perhaps you worked out a role-play scenario a client had been fantasizing about. Tell briefly about your efforts so other clients know you will go above and beyond for their desires.
- The “it” escort of the time is likely sexually experienced. (That does not mean she’s been around for years; it simply means that she’s experimented with a variety of aspects of sexual activity.) An escort who appeals to lustful clients exudes sex appeal through her knowledge of it. She knows about sex from a variety of angles: 1) Sex is simply sex. No love, attachment or emotions are involved when she indulges in carnal activities with clients. She knows the act is simply for pleasure, and no other promises are insinuated by it. 2) She is passionate and enjoys sex. She is lusty and horny, too. She likes to climax and is excited by a man who gets aroused by her. 3) She has picked up a few tricks along the way, beyond the high school favored Altoids tip. Her skills are masterful and she’s learned what pleases most men through sensations, touch and mental arousal. She can amp a man up with her voice, without even touching him. All in all, a fully desired escort lets her clients know she is a handful in the bedroom, although she maintains a classy image.
- She markets herself as the best around, because she feels she is. When you tell clients something repeatedly, they will begin to believe it. By putting information within your profile or other marketing materials that indicate you are top-rated, most-preferred or simply the best you inject mental attitudes about yourself in your clients’ brains. Encourage them to think of you as upscale by labeling yourself as “exclusive” and limiting your availability. (A great escort isn’t available every time a client tries to book.) Charge rates that make your clients believe you are not the run-of-the-mill escort, because men always want the best. Appealing to their desire for quality, you may earn a more quality level of success.
- Listen to your clients. An escort who is highly sought after by clients listens to them during encounters. Some clients simply want an escort who makes them feel important and significant. You can easily do this by listening to them. (This is much different than only hearing them; listening means interacting and responding appropriately with questions or comments the encourages them to continue to share.) Many clients are lacking someone who really listens to them, and an escort who fills this role becomes invaluable, creating a regular client with a weekly timeslot, possibly. Find the ability within yourself to allow your clients to share their stories, concerns and joys with you; the knack of drawing this out of people can be difficult to develop, unless you start with an attitude that your client is the most important person at that moment.
- Communication skills can skyrocket an escort to success. If you’ve done everything else right to get your clients to book encounters with you, it can be damaged irreparably if you don’t follow through with good communication efforts. You must tease them through your conversations, enticing them further to book with you. Create a tasteful, sexually-charged exchange of communication that provides clear details about the encounter, location, time and what to expect. Let your client know about any ground rules, including your insistence for discretion. Your communications leading up to the encounter can set the stage for an exciting event or can downplay a client’s excitement for meeting you.
Of course, while it benefits an escort to attempt to fit this mainstream “it” escort model, others will do just fine adhering to their niches. However, keep in mind some of these same tips can be applied to ways you can maximize your effect within your specific escort genre, too. While you may not want to be the overall escort of desire by everyone online, it can still benefit you to be the most-demanded one within your category.