Your clients certainly expect you to cover your tracks and ensure that their communications with you are private. However, what do you do when your client fails to keep his end of the bargain?
Many clients are simply naive or unaware when it comes to covering their tracks when it concerns their communications and encounters with you. They tend to think that nobody will ever check their phones, computers, tablets or excuses. However, they are wrong. Many clients have been found out by accident many times. A family member may innocently pick up the phone to use it to call for pizza, only to find out that a phone number saved as “Roxy” has been called six times in the last two weeks.
There are many debates as to whether an escort should ever give a client advice; after all, a client is there for your companionship, not for your consultation. However, when you assist your client in becoming more discreet, you are also aiding your end outcome, too.
Use these tips with your clients in order to help them keep their relationships with you under wraps:
- Encourage your client to maintain an email account that is strictly, exclusively reserved for communication with escorts. With the wide variety of webmail resources available, establishing an email account for this type of use should be simple. Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo mail are popular choices, among many others. Many clients unknowingly use their personal or business email address for ALL communications, ranging from work to bills to online dating. Their personal or business emails often link them to their social networking accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. This makes it very easy for an escort to screen a client, but it also makes him vulnerable to blackmail from a less-than-ethical escort or discovery by a significant other or a family member. For their own privacy, your client should correspond with you from an account that nobody else knows about.
If they insist on saving your number, encourage them to save it under the most generic, boring name that relates to their business
Insist that your client maintain their phone carefully. Your escort number should not be saved in his phone by your name. Your number should not be saved in his phone, period. The contact name should be something that would never create red flags for someone who happened to be thumbing through his phone… and it should be something they would never be tempted to call like Advanced Custom Contractors. Your client should take extra precautions with his phone such as deleting call logs and text messages. Even if he doesn’t delete all call logs, he should at least go through and delete your calls individually. The same thing goes for text messages exchanged between the two of you. Finally, your client should set up a password for his phone. Setting up a password can help to deter someone from accidentally finding incriminating information.
- Share information with your client about apps that can help him clear his phone of all cheating evidence. A mobile application designed for both BlackBerry and Android phones, “BlackBook” allows a user to maintain a hidden contact list with fake names/numbers for incoming calls, hide all emails, text messages and phone calls from those within the contact list and hide anything incriminating on the phone from prying or accidental eyes. Calls from people in the hidden contact list don’t show up in the call logs. The application does not show up on your phone, either, unless activated by a customizable keypad code. So, your client would be well protected by using such an app. This app is perfect for the client who isn’t so good at remembering to cover his tracks, even when reminded.
- Encourage your client to use a portable version of their favorite browser for their escort-related web activities. Tell them about Tor browser and TrueCrypt, too. If this sounds too complicated, at least use private browsing built into every major browser like Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
- Remind them to purge IM chat logs. Even if an IM session gets pretty hot and steamy, your client should always, always, always delete the chat log. An intense, specific chat will give him away, for sure. A chat that isn’t specific can give him away, too. He needs to learn that he should delete it every time he’s online with someone else in order to protect his privacy.
- Show your client how to use software that clears their computer of temporary files and logs. Some clients just aren’t tech-savvy enough to remember to clear his browser history or IM chat logs. For these clients, there is another option: memory clearing software. Programs such as CC Cleaner and Eraser help swipe your computer clean of anything that you don’t need anymore – including traces that nobody has to know about. These programs can help him get rid of emails, web history, photos, chats and anything else that a spouse might find that would link you to her husband.
- Tell your client to arrange for her phone bills to be sent to her office or some other location. Even though your client may feel certain that her significant other will never even glance at the phone bills, she could be wrong, especially if he ever becomes suspicious. The best option would be to have their bills sent electronically, that is, to any email address they choose.
- Inform your client that getting parking tickets can link them directly back to sessions at your incall or in a hotel. Tell your client to be very, very respectful of the law, especially if you are meeting in an entirely different part of town than those they normally visit.
- Cash is king. Suggest to your client that if she stops to make a purchase in your neighborhood, he should avoid using credit cards. Credit card charges found on a bill from locations out of one’s normal way can cause questions. It’s best that he use cash if he stops to get a bottle of wine or gets fuel on his way to see you. Cash is never traceable – unless they keep a receipt in their pocket.
- Suggest to your client that they establish a separate bank account for the money they will use for escorts. A spouse is guaranteed be enraged at the discovery of financial activity that she is not a part of. The escort-related account should be with an entirely different bank. Online statements can be sent to the email address they opened in step 1.
Your client should never, ever give an excuse that can be checked on and verified
Teach your client how to make excuses. The client who tells his wife he’s working late will one day get caught. It’s too easy to drive by his office, call his office number or just drop in. He can use the excuse that he’s taking a client to dinner… not sure where, yet. Or that he is doing research for a project downtown. Or that he’s got to drop files off at another office and then run some other errands. Specify to your client that his excuses should always be somewhat vague (never too detailed, because it’s too hard to remember and too easy to contradict oneself) and somewhat non-committal. In other words, her excuse for where she is when she is seeing an escort should allow herself room for her plans to change within her excuse. Some of the biggest mistakes clients make when they are explaining where they’re going to be instead of home (when they’re actually with an escort) is that they provide a bad excuse. And, a client should always have an excuse ready when asked. However, many clients find that an excuse is often not even required, so it’s best to just stay quiet unless asked.
- Insist that your client wipe off the physical evidence. Perfume (you shouldn’t be using too much of it in the first place), the scent of your lotion or even the smell of your incall can linger on your client’s skin long after she has left your arms. Encourage them to shower before leaving to return to their “real” life. And when he showers, they shouldn’t try out your flowery-smelling shower gel in the bathroom. It’s bad enough that an unusual scent could linger on a one’s coat or shirt collar, but your scent on their skin is not quite as temporary. A client who showers when they leaves a escort date won’t have as much explaining to do later.