The sun, age, hydration levels and genetics all play major factors in how your skin shows the effects of time on your face. Some women are naturally blessed with skin that seems resistant to pre-mature wrinkling, while others begin showing the lasting impressions of a youth full of smiles or frowns. No woman likes to see those first few crow’s feet creases or laugh lines, but escorts who use their facial beauty to attract clients despise it even more.
Wrinkles, premature aging and expression lines aren’t something that you have to live with as an escort. Several options exist for getting rid of them, but one of the most popular methods is to use an injectable dermal filler.
Injectable filler procedures, sometimes called soft tissue augmentations or liquid facelifts, can enhance shallow facial contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, plump thin lips, reduce forehead wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars. Recipients of these procedures often see immediate results that soften the lines on their faces and take years away instantly. Delivered through a needle injection directly into the site needing filled in or plumped, the dermal substances stay in place to create a more youthful and fresh appearance. However, while they can create a younger look, they cannot improve the surface of your skin or get rid of any excess, sagging skin on your face, chin or neck.
Escorts are always conscious of their appearances, as a way to ensure that they are able to attract clients. Even though many clients are motivated by more than just physical attributes, outward beauty is one of the first qualities that clients are drawn to. Initially, escorts don’t have to worry about having wrinkles or fine lines as they post photos for their online galleries, unless they include facial shots with their pictures. But, once they meet up with a client face to face, it’s a completely different story. Regardless of the “photo finish” make up, anti-aging moisturizer or other methods they use to disguise their wrinkles, the fine lines are going to show up to a client who looks at his escort’s face. Some clients don’t mind a little maturity showing through, but others want an escort who fits the description of their dream girl, which rarely includes having wrinkles. Injectable dermal fillers are a viable solution for escorts looking to restore their youthful appearance.
But, when you’re considering getting a dermal filler, you should definitely figure in the advantages…
- The procedure can temporarily reverse the aging process, which all escorts can appreciate. Experienced cosmetic surgeons can make you look years younger with just a few needle pricks as an outpatient. Those lines that took years to form and slowly crept up on you can be instantly removed through a procedure using injectable fillers. The most common places for fillers to be injected are around the eyes, forehead, laugh lines and around the nose. While results are not permanent, the effects will stay with you for several months.
- The procedure is non-invasive. Most escorts don’t have the time to devote to an invasive procedure to erase a few bothersome lines. Additionally, because the procedure is of the non-invasive type, it doesn’t require the preparation and other steps required for more elaborate surgeries. Anesthesia, preparatory medical tests and other essentials are not issues when undergoing dermal filler treatment.
- Your recovery time is much shorter. Escorts who have dermal filler injections will not have the extensive down time associated with more invasive treatments. Immediately after the procedure, an escort may experience some swelling and slight bruising (rare), but any side effects should fade within a couple of days (or a few hours). Escorts can go back to work as soon as they feel ready to. (However, you are cautioned about the application of make-up immediately after a treatment. The pressure you apply to your face may move the injected fillers.) Not only is this good for you, personally, as you don’t experience pain and discomfort for an extended period of time, but it also allows you to get back to work without losing time and money.
- Dermal filler treatments are cheaper than facelifts. With injections ranging from $500 to $2,500 per treatment, the cost is considerably cheaper than that of a facelift. (A facelift is the surgical solution to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face.) According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a facelift was $6,630 in 2013. The cost did not include anesthesia, operating room facilities, after-care incidentals or other associated expenses. So, a facelift will typically cost much more. While paying $500 for an in-office treatment may sound a little steep, it is a much preferable alternative to a facelift’s fees. Additionally, remember that many plastic surgeons will negotiate, especially if you offer to pay up-front and in cash. (And, escorts usually have a steady supply of cash available to them.)
- A “liquid facelift” may boost your self esteem. It’s easy for an escort to suffer from a few dents in her ego as she compares herself to other escorts in her area. They may be younger, prettier or seem to never age. With a few injections, it’s easy to build confidence in your appearance, again. Getting rid of pesky wrinkles and laugh lines can make you feel younger and better looking, instantly. Boosting your confidence may make you a better escort, per se, but it can increase your allure with clients. Self confidence is often considered one of the sexiest traits to have.
- Escorts can improve their business and maintain their client lists with the use of dermal fillers. Your current clients may notice a difference in you, but they may not be able to put their finger on exactly what you’ve done to yourself. They may suspect that you’re wearing different make-up, started a new skin care routine or just have a softer appearance. Regardless, they will appreciate the new face you present them with. It will also enable you to build your business as you meet new clients for the first time. Not only will they be impressed by your smoking-hot figure, flirty attitude and brainiac ways, but now they will also be enamored by your youthful beauty, too.
- A dermal fill may enable you to continue serving your current demographic longer. As you notice the fine lines start to appear and rat you out on your true age, you may have difficulties maintaining the current demographic you serve. The older gentlemen who see you as they look for a fresh, young beauty may notice that your years are starting to tell stories about you. And, the other clients who expect you to be in their age range may begin realize that you’re aging faster than they are. Getting a dermal fill to freshen up your face may help you fake it a little bit longer.
- Several risks and complications are associated with dermal filler treatments. More serious risks include the rejection of filler material by your body which can create an allergic reaction or may reduce the effectiveness of future injections. Infection at the injection site is a possibility, and necrosis can result in death of skin around the injection area. Physical issues can be a problem with the injections. Results may be asymmetrical or under- or over-correct wrinkles. Clumps or nodules may form, usually as a result of normal facial movement or the natural aging process. (These clumps require surgical removal.) Some patients experience migration of filler material away from the original site, causing an unnatural facial appearance. Other less serious effects include: acne, bleeding, bruising, itching, redness, skin rash, skin sensitivity, swelling and temporary numbness of the face. Any of these complications are enough to be bothersome to an escort, who relies on her outward beauty as a way to please clients.
- The cost can be prohibitive, especially when compared to the temporary results. Cosmetic surgeons will have varying prices for treatments, and the costs often depend on the type of filler used and the areas filled. Escorts may feel they have trouble justifying the costs, especially when the results may be subtle. Cosmetic surgeons won’t guarantee that your face will be wrinkle-free or that all signs of aging will be removed. As a result, you may feel that the effects of the treatment are little compared to the costs.
- Results of dermal filler treatments are only temporary. Depending on the type of filler used, effects will last from 6 to 18 months. After this time period, you will notice that your lines will start to reappear. In order to maintain your look full-time, you will have to get additional injections along the way.
- Many patients follow up dermal filler treatments with a facelift. Actually, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons indicates that for many patients, a liquid facelift is just a means to delay the real thing. If you believe that you will want your results to be permanent, it may be worth your while to check into the alternative facelift, instead of investing your money in several injection treatments.
- There is a recovery period. While surgeons and proponents of fillers indicate that recovery periods are negligible for injection treatments, there is a small amount of down-time you will want to schedule in. While you won’t have to stay out of commission for a full week, you may want to give yourself a day or two off to allow any swelling to diminish and your face to return to a natural look. Some fillers may make your face look over-plump initially and need time to settle in. Expect that you will want to allow a day or two to go by before you try out your new face on clients. Additionally, you won’t want to apply any pressure directly to injection sites for the first 24 hours in order to avoid the dislocation of filler. (This means no make-up application in these areas.)
- Dermal filler treatments can’t fix all signs of age. Most wrinkles and creases can be treated by dermal fillers. However, age spots, sagging skin and other indicators you’ve been around the block can’t be fixed by injections.
- Injections can result in unnatural effects. Surgeons aren’t perfect. Their interpretation of what you want and your expectations may not be the same. Many escorts leave the cosmetic surgeon’s office with lips a bit too plump or eyebrows that look a little over-surprised for the moment. You may end up with more than you bargained for.
There are several types of injectable fillers to consider:
- Collagen: Collagen, a natural protein and primary component of the dermis, acts as the support structure of the skin for cell and blood vessel growth. Human-derived varieties include Cosmoderm® or Cosmoplast®. Bovine-derived types are Zyderm® and Zyplast®. Results from collagen injections generally last three months. While they are effective, they have largely been replaced by longer-lasting, newer types.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the body and works effectively to plump thin lips or fill facial creases between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds) and the jowl area (marionette lines). Some surgeons use the substance to fill surface wrinkles and concave scars or treat areas underneath the eyes or on the forehead. Common brand names are Juvederm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Captique®, Esthélis®, Elevess®, Hylaform®, Prevelle®, and Puragen® with results from these injectables lasting six months or longer depending on both the individual patient and location of injection. Hyaluronic acids are currently the most popular of the cosmetic injectable fillers, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse® and Radiance®): Hydroxylapatite is a found naturally in human bones. It’s a mineral-like compound suspended within a gel-like formation. It’s the heaviest of facial fillers and works effectively to fill deeper creases or restore plumpness to cheeks or other facial contours. Radiesse’s® results last from six months to one year.
- Human fat: Fat can be harvested from your own body and reinjected to enhance facial fullness, fill creases and build up shallow contours. Liposuction is a necessary procedure prior to injection on your face in order to harvest the substance. The longevity of fat injections vary, based on the patient and location of injection.
- Poly-L-lactic Acid (Sculptra® and New-Fill®): This substance has only recently been approved for a treatment for facial aging. It functions similarly to human fat injections by enhancing facial volume in patients who appear to have lost facial fat. Its results are not immediate, but it stimulates collagen production, allowing result to appear gradually. Studies have shown results from Sculptra® lasting up to two years.
If you’ve decided that injectable dermal filler treatment (or liquid facelift) is the solution for you, there are a few other things you might want to think about on this checklist:
- Make sure you are a proper candidate for dermal filler injections. Of course, patients should be 18 years or older. You should have visible lines or creases on your face in order to have them treated. If you smoke, you should stop. And, staying hydrated is a necessity in order to maintain your positive results from your procedure. You should be otherwise healthy in order to receive injections. Some patients undergo allergy testing, depending on the type of substance used in their treatment.
- Make sure your cosmetic surgeon is qualified and experienced. Not only should your surgeon be board-certified, but he/she should also have extensive experience in administering soft tissue augmentations. Injections have to be placed precisely and there is little room for error.
- Verify how much the procedure will cost you and that you have the funds to cover it. Compare costs at various clinics in your area. If your surgeon is charging considerably more, check into what his reasoning is. Attempt to negotiate the best price possible for your treatments, especially if they will be a semi-regular procedure for maintenance purposes.
- Determine if you are a candidate for risks. Talk to your doctor about risk factors and learn whether you should be concerned with ill effects from your procedures. Ask about proper after-care to ensure the best results. Also, make sure that, in your opinion, the benefits for the treatment outweigh the potential risks.
- Create realistic expectations for yourself. Your treatments won’t make you look like an entirely different person. They will take a few years off of your appearance, but they won’t help with baggy skin, age spots, discoloration or a nose bump you hate.
- Follow up your treatments with some self care. Get your hair done and buy a new outfit to fully highlight the new, younger you.